- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Brisbane City Hall
- 4 min walk
- Treasury Casino
- 4 min walk
- Eat Street Northshore
- 18 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Brisbane, Mercure Hotel Brisbane is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. King George Square and Story Bridge are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at South Bank Parklands and Brisbane Botanic Gardens. Consider Riverstage for a night out, and don't miss Wheel of Brisbane, a top local attraction.
- Brisbane City Hall - 4 min walk
- Treasury Casino - 4 min walk
- North Quay Ferry Terminal - 5 min walk
- King George Square - 5 min walk
- Museum of Brisbane - 6 min walk
- Brisbane Roma Street Station - 8 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 16 min drive
- MRepublic Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Eat Street Northshore - 18 min drive
About this property
Mercure Hotel Brisbane
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 28.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 36 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mercure Hotel Brisbane
- Mercure Hotel
- Mercure Brisbane
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Great location and the pool was fab to cool off before a hit start or end to the day, but the hotel itself was a little tired. Rooms were renovated but the hallways needed a makeover and staff asked us to come down to reception to get things instead of having it delivered to the room.