- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Mercure Hotel Brisbane
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, River View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, River View
Privilege, Room, 1 Queen Bed, River View
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds, River View
About this area
Located in Brisbane, Mercure Hotel Brisbane is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Southbank Parklands and Roma Street Parkland, while Museum of Brisbane and Gallery of Modern Art are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Suncorp Stadium.
- Brisbane City Hall - 4 min walk
- Treasury Casino - 4 min walk
- North Quay Ferry Terminal - 5 min walk
- King George Square - 5 min walk
- Museum of Brisbane - 6 min walk
- Brisbane Roma Street Station - 8 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 23 min drive
- MRepublic Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Eat Street Northshore - 11 min drive
About this property
Mercure Hotel Brisbane
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 28.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 36 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities