- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Griffith University South Bank
- 5 min walk
- South Bank Parklands
- 5 min walk
- Eat Street Northshore
- 14 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in South Brisbane, Menso at South Bank is in the business district and near a metro station. Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Tivoli are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include King George Square and Story Bridge. Consider Riverstage for a night out, and don't miss South Bank Parklands, a top local attraction.
- Griffith University South Bank - 5 min walk
- South Bank Parklands - 5 min walk
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre - 6 min walk
- Southbank Parklands - 7 min walk
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre - 9 min walk
- South Bank Station - 7 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 18 min drive
- Eat Street Northshore - 14 min drive
About this property
Menso at South Bank
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 8 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 4 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
The location is good and the apartment was clean and comfortable. Service from reception on arrival left a lot to be desired, seemed amateur at best and very unprofessional. It felt like they aren't used to corporate travellers, more geared toward long term tennants. Parking is very restricted, had I known this before making the booking, I would have stayed somewhere else. Room key continually deprogrammed itself so I had to visit reception to have it reprogrammed, very annoying. I wouldn't stay here again, there are much better options in the same area.