- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 9 min walk
- 12 min walk
- Eat Street Northshore
- 14 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in South Brisbane, Emporium Hotel South Bank is in the entertainment district and near a train station. Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Tivoli are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include South Bank Parklands and Wheel of Brisbane. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Suncorp Stadium or The Gabba.
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre - 9 min walk
- Riverstage - 12 min walk
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre - 15 min walk
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens - 18 min walk
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs - 2 min drive
- South Bank Station - 4 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 18 min drive
- Eat Street Northshore - 14 min drive
About this property
Emporium Hotel South Bank
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 36 for adults and AUD 18 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention