Overview of Astor Metropole Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Hotel Queen, Queen Bed
Hotel Twin, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Spring Hill, Astor Metropole Hotel is in the business district and near the beach. Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Tivoli are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include King George Square and Story Bridge. South Bank Parklands and Wheel of Brisbane are not to be missed.
- King George Square - 7 min walk
- Brisbane City Hall - 7 min walk
- Queen Street Mall - 9 min walk
- Roma Street Parkland - 10 min walk
- Treasury Casino - 13 min walk
- Brisbane Central Station - 4 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 15 min drive
- Eat Street Northshore - 10 min drive
About this property
Astor Metropole Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 19.90 for adults and AUD 11.90 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 14.90 per day
- Early check-in fee: AUD 49 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 69 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 25.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25.00 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Not cleaned in a while
When you first walk in the hotel appears nicer then some expensive hotels. I had never stayed here before, and the staff member who was at reception, wasn’t helpful, didn’t give any indication on where to go or if I needed a car park. Anyway, get to to the room and it appears ok until the discovery of a slice of pizza in the microwave (been there for sometime). I notice a cup on the top the cupboard was a glass with cigarette butts and to top it, a used pair of underwear under the bed.