Visitors to Brighton-le-Sands are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and spas. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Bondi Beach.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 2.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Brighton-le-Sands
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Lady Robinson's Beach. In the area, you'll also find Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Brighton-le-Sands. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Le Sands Apartments - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
Popular places to see outside the city include Bondi Beach, located 8.5 mi (13.6 from the city center, and Sydney Showground, which is 9.1 mi (14.7 away.
Dressing for Brighton-le-Sands
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Brighton-le-Sands is 43.35 inches
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F