Visitors can enjoy all that Braitling has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and university setting. You'll find 21 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Alice Springs. The closest major airport is in Alice Springs, NT (ASP) 14.7 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Braitling
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Alice Springs School of the Air is worth a campus tour. In the area, you'll also find Alice Springs Telegraph Station and Anzac Hill.
As you make plans for a getaway to Braitling, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 21 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Vatu Sanctuary is located in central Braitling. This 2.5-star apartment in Braitling features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Mercure Alice Springs Resort is located within 0.7 mi of the city center. This 4.5-star hotel in East Side features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs is located 2.4 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Desert Springs can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Braitling
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 96°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 62°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 95°F as the daytime average and 58°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Braitling is 0.47 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F