Iona Park is a renowned Highlands estate spanning 100 acres and offering unrivalled quality, serenity and privacy. This home has been meticulously curated to provide a combination of luxury and comfort on a grand scale.
Enter this gated estate and feel yourself enter another world! The impressive entrance foyer sets the scene with the grand sweeping staircase leading to beautifully appointed bedrooms. Large scale entertaining rooms flow from the central gallery and include formal and casual living and entertaining areas, multiple dining and fireplace options, a grand billiards room and a formal library (that doubles as a bedroom with a sofa bed).
Enjoy the limestone terraces, swimming pool, firepit area, outdoor bbq and dining, trellis walk and beautiful lawns under northerly aspect, with stunning and tranquil rural views. There is plenty of space to walk on the 100-acre property.
This house is suitable for families and/or couples gatherings only. Groups for bachelor parties and hens nights (or similar) will not be accepted or tolerated – see notes section at end for further details. Please advise if beds are to be made up as kings or split into 2 singles at time of booking or minimum 10 days prior to arrival to avoid the $150 bedmaking fee for late request.
**The Property Features:**
• 100 acres with superb rural outlook from the house and garden
• Terraced lawns with ponds and a dam (unfenced)
• Council certified swimming pool
• Well-equipped Corian kitchen with built in coffee machine and Ilve double cooker with 6 burner gas Stove-top including teppanyaki plate
• 6 beautifully appointed bedrooms (including palatial master wing plus sofa beds in the media room and the library)
• 5 bathrooms including two baths plus an additional powder room
• Casual sitting and dining off the kitchen
• Formal sitting and dining off the central gallery
• Billiards room with bar
• Formal library with sofa bed
• Media room with sofa bed
• Outdoor entertaining areas including bbq, firepit
• Slow combustion Cheminees Philippe wood heater in family room and open fireplace in formal sitting room.
• Multi zone underfloor heating, air conditioning and central heating throughout
• TV/DVD/stereo/Foxtel/ WiFi
• Bedroom 1: Palatial master - king bed, TV, ensuite with bath (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom 2: Split king, single daybed with trundle under (sleeps 4). Shared ensuite with bedroom 3
• Bedroom 3: King bed (sleeps 2) - Shared ensuite with bedroom 2
• Bedroom 4: Split king x 2, (sleeps 4). The 2-way bathroom opens to bedroom and family room
• Bedroom 5: Split king, ensuite (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom 6: Split king x 2, (sleeps 4) - Shared bathroom across the hall
• Library: Sofa bed (sleeps 2) - Shared bathroom across hall
• Media room: Sofa bed (sleeps 2) - Shared bathroom across the hall
• Note: The bed configuration (splitting of the king beds into singles) must be advised at time of booking. There will be a $150 fee for any bedding configuration change request within 10 days of arrival.
• 5 km to Mount Ashby Estate
• 7 km to Moss Vale town centre
• 9 km to Mali Brae
• 12 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 13 km to Burrawang
• 14 km to Sutton Forest
• 15 km to Bowral town centre
• 18 km to Gibraltar Hotel Bowral
• 19 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 19 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 20 km to Berrima
• 20 km to Bendooley Estate
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay. For the comfort of our guests all beds have quilts with full covers, we do not triple sheet. BYO pool towels.
**Property Specific Notes:**
This property has a $2000 cash bond. The bond is refundable within 14 days providing there are no damages to the property. (If booking the winter offer for up to 12 guests the bond is only $1000).
If a booking is found to have been for a bachelor or hens night or similar and there is excess noise, damage or rubbish, the bond will not be refunded under any circumstances. Paying your deposit and bond constitutes acceptance of this point.
Caretakers live on the property and will be tasked with asking you to move your group and any music inside by 10pm and to turn your music off completely by 12 midnight. Failure to do so will result in non-refund of the bond. Paying your deposit and bond constitutes acceptance of this point.
To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
Pets are NOT welcome at this property.
Wi-fi is offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge issues will be dealt with ASAP but cannot be guaranteed.
Payment for the booking warrants you and all guests staying will abide by the Code of Conduct for Short Term Rental Accommodation which can be viewed under the Guest Information tab on our website or a link which will be sent to you in your booking confirmation email.
This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
If we had more properties in our management portfolio we could easily get them booked. Demand is high and supply just can’t keep up. Please send us a message or call us if you would like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management.