- Bicheno Penguin Tours
- 12 min walk
- Whalers Lookout
- 17 min walk
- Bicheno Blowhole
- 19 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Bicheno Penguin Tours - 12 min walk
- Whalers Lookout - 17 min walk
- Bicheno Blowhole - 19 min walk
- Douglas-Apsley National Park - 4 min drive
- East Coast Natureworld - 6 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 130 min drive
About this property
Seaview Holiday Park and Hostel
Special check-in instructions
- Monday-Friday: 8 AM-6 PM
- Saturday-Saturday: 9 AM-6 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Things to do
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- TV in reception
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Basic, clean and comfortable
Friendly service and small but clean, comfortable rooms. Second night was disturbed because of a guest being extremely inconsiderate- rooms are not noise proof. No room for bags so made it a bit of a squash. Good kitchen facilities in main block. Overall lovely place for a good price.