Visiting Belongil Beach
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Belongil Beach, though many tourists give high marks for the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. This walkable city attracts visitors with its surfing.
- There are 72 hotels and other accommodations in Belongil Beach
- Closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) 23.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Belongil Beach
Popular family attractions include Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens and Macadamia Castle. The natural setting of the beach is picturesque with Tyagarah Nature Reserve, Wategos Beach, and Tallow Beach worth a visit. In Belongil Beach you can choose from 72 hotels and other accommodations making it easy to plan your vacation at an affordable rate.
- Beach Suites - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free self parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Cavvanbah Beach House - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, you'll have access to free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Byron Cove Beach House - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Visitors love its spacious and clean rooms.
Dressing for Belongil Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Belongil Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 81°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F