Visiting Belgian Gardens
Visitors to Belgian Gardens are sure to enjoy the restaurants and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside, bars, and festivals.
- You'll find 228 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Townsville
- The closest major airport is in Townsville, QLD (TSV) 2.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Belgian Gardens
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Coral Sea. In the area, you'll also find Army Museum North Queensland and Jezzine Barracks.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Rowes Bay Beachfront Holiday Park - This 3.5-star cabin features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Belgian Gardens
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Belgian Gardens gets about 40.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 58°F