- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Yonghe Temple
- 4 min drive
- CCTV Headquarters
- 4 min drive
- Ditan Park
- 6 min drive
- Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, this aparthotel is in a walkable area with good airport proximity. Ditan Park and Forbidden City are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Yonghe Temple and Wangfujing Street. Check out an event or a game at Beijing National Stadium, and consider making time for Beijing Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the property's convenience for public transport: Dongzhimen Station is 13 minutes by foot.
- Yonghe Temple - 4 min drive
- CCTV Headquarters - 4 min drive
- Wangfujing Street - 5 min drive
- Ditan Park - 6 min drive
- Bell and Drum Towers - 18 min drive
- Beijing East Station - 8 min drive
- Dongzhimen Station - 13 min walk
- Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
Rich & Young Seasons Park Service Apartment
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CNY 200 per pet, per day.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: CNY 500 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 260 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Nearby parking fee: CNY 20 per day
- Pet fee: CNY 200 per pet, per day
- Facilities fee: CNY 70 per person, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Rich Young Seasons Park Service Apartment Aparthotel Beijing
- Rich Young Seasons Park Service Apartment Aparthotel
- Rich Young Seasons Park Service Apartment Beijing
- Rich Young Seasons Park Service Apartment
- Rich Young Seasons Park Servi
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Parking nearby: CNY 20 per day
- 24-hour return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Train station pick-up shuttle (surcharge)
- Pillow-top mattress
- 1 bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- TV with cable service
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- CNY 200 per pet per day
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Limited housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Blackout curtains
- Laptop-compatible safe
- Corner/local shop
- Near a metro station
- In the business district
- 20 rooms
- 26 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2010
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
Where is reception area??
Major issue was trying to meet with owner to get key. Reception area is not on first floor of building as that is reception for another property. The reception there sent me to second floor to address that was listed on confirmation, but when I rang that bell, the person pointed to door next to their which had no marking. I knocked and a guy opened door and asked me to hold on so he could get person that speaks English. The other person arrived and showed us to room, but I had reserved a deluze room but when the guy arrived, he advised that a family rented the apartment for a month which I had reserved. We ended up getting 2 separate apartments for 1st 2 nights and then moved to deluxe apartment once family left. That was a pain. Many of the lightbulbs in deluxe apartment needed to be replaced. The mattresses were super-hard in both apartments we stayed in. The location was great.