Visiting Bedford Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Bedford Park has to offer including the riverfront and university setting. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Adelaide Central Market, Victoria Square, and Rundle Mall.
- You'll find 260 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 9.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bedford Park
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Flinders University is worth a campus tour. Additionally, in the area you'll find Adelaide Central Market and Victoria Square.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Marion Holiday Park - With a stay at this 3-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to a free water park and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Rundle Mall, located 7.2 mi (11.7 from the city center, and Government House, which is 7.4 mi (11.9 away.
Dressing for Bedford Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bedford Park is 21.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F