Visitors to Beachlands are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, coffeehouses, and beaches.
- You'll find 19 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Geraldton
- The closest major airport is in Geraldton, WA (GET) 9.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beachlands
Places to visit in the larger region include Geraldton Visitor Centre, Cathedral of St Francis Xavier Church, and Lattitude Gallery. In the area, you'll also find Queens Park Theatre and Geraldton Beach.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Weelaway - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a library. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
Dressing for Beachlands
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 62°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Beachlands gets about 17.99 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 49°F