Visiting Battery Hill
Visitors to Battery Hill are sure to enjoy the beaches and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, bars, and spas. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Battery Hill
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 19.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 67.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Battery Hill
Australia Zoo is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Dickey Beach and Caloundra Golf Club in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Caloundra Central Apartment Hotel - This 4.5-star apartment features 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Battery Hill
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Battery Hill is 44.49 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F