Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Bataan.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Bataan
- Closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) 61.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bataan
Favorite places to visit in the city include Philippine-Japanese Friendship Tower, Mount Samat National Shrine, and Robinsons Mall. St. Joseph's Cathedral and Dona Francisca Park are a couple of additional sights to visit while you're here. With 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations in Bataan, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate.
- Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar - With a stay at this 3-star resort, you'll have access to a private beach, 4 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and room size.
- Hotel Kamana Sanctuary Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 3-star resort, you'll have access to a private beach, a restaurant, and a balcony. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- The Plaza Hotel Balanga City - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Visitors like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Bataan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- Bataan gets about 2.36 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 92°F while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 72°F