- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Gold Museum
- 7 min walk
- Sovereign Hill
- 10 min walk
- Lake Esmond
- 14 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Golden Point (Ballarat)
Sovereign Hill Hotel is located in Golden Point. Sovereign Hill and St Patrick's Cathedral are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Park Lake Gardens and The Tangled Maze.
- Gold Museum - 7 min walk
- Sovereign Hill - 10 min walk
- Lake Esmond - 14 min walk
- Lake Esmond Botanical Garden - 18 min walk
- Lydiard Street - 3 min drive
- Ballarat Station - 4 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 74 min drive
About this property
Sovereign Hill Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM. <br />
- Guests can use the exterior telephone for check-in assistance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Comfort Inn Sovereign Hill Hotel Ballarat
- Comfort Inn Sovereign Hill Hotel
- Comfort Inn Sovereign Hill Ballarat
- Comfort Inn Sovereign Hill
- Comfort Inn Sovereign Hill Ballarat, Victoria
- Sovereign Hill Motel
- Sovereign Hill Hotel Ballarat
- Sovereign Hill Hotel Ballarat Victoria
- Sovereign Hill Hotel Golden Point
- Sovereign Hill Golden Point
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The check in process was crazy. I’d booked for 2. My nephew booked for 4. These bookings were mixed up by one receptionist. When I checked in my room was paid for accidentally on request by staff by family. We have same surnames but this shouldn’t have happened. It took till afternoon to sort with debits and credits in credit cards!