- Liked: Cleanliness
- SkyCity Casino
- 2 min walk
- Sky Tower
- 3 min walk
- Queen Street Shopping District
- 5 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Auckland, Heritage Auckland is in the city centre and near a train station. Princes Wharf and Auckland Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Queen Street Shopping District and Sylvia Park. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Auckland Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Spark Arena.
- SkyCity Casino - 2 min walk
- Sky Tower - 3 min walk
- Queen Street Shopping District - 5 min walk
- Aotea Centre - 8 min walk
- The Civic - 8 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 10 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hectors Restaurant – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Check-in for Tower room types is at a different location, 22 Nelson Street. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 55 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: NZD 200 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 30 and NZD 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 55 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Heritage Auckland Hotel
- Heritage Hotel
- Heritage Auckland
- Heritage Auckland New Zealand
- Heritage Hotel Auckland
- Heritage Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Heritage Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Staff was very friendly and helpful, bed was super comfortable and breakfast was great (best scrambled eggs ever).