- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Legoland Discovery Center
- 15 min walk
- Buckhead Theatre
- 15 min walk
- Industry Tavern
- 2 min walk
- Caribou Coffee
- 2 min walk
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Near a metro station, Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead is in Atlanta's Buckhead neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Atlanta Botanical Garden and Piedmont Park. Georgia Aquarium and Zoo Atlanta are not to be missed.
- Legoland Discovery Center - 15 min walk
- Buckhead Theatre - 15 min walk
- Phipps Plaza - 16 min walk
- Lenox Square - 17 min walk
- Atlanta History Center - 2 min drive
- Buckhead Station - 5 min walk
- Atlanta Peachtree Station - 12 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Cassis — 1 min walk
- Onyx at the Grand — 1 min walk
- Industry Tavern - 2 min walk
- Caribou Coffee - 2 min walk
- Au Pied de Cochon - 2 min walk
About this property
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 200.00 per stay).
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/22 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 for adults, and USD 15 and USD 40 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD200.00 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta Buckhead Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta Buckhead
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Hyatt
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
Checked in process was a breeze and staff was polite. However, it was freezing cold So we called for an extra comforter. All we got was a used, stiff blanket and it feels rough and uncomfortable. We called again for a comforter thinking we might miscommunicated but was let known that’s all they got. We didn’t get a good sleep and was freezing the entire night there. For the money we paid, we deserved to feel comfortable.