Get an overview of this hotelLuxurious slopeside resort with a full-service spa
Located in the mountains, this Downtown resort offers ski-in/ski-out access within 3 mi (5 km) of Wagner Park, Aspen Mountain, and Buttermilk Mountain. Aspen Highlands is 2.8 mi (4.4 km) away.
With direct access to the slopes, The St. Regis Aspen Resort makes guests feel at home with amenities like a full-service spa and an outdoor pool.
All 179 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include DVD players, minibars, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The St. Regis Aspen Resort
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain resort's complimentary ski shuttle. The St. Regis Aspen Resort helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski equipment rentals. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in one of the resort's 4 bars/lounges.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a sauna. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The St. Regis Aspen Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Free ski shuttle
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Free airport transportation
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 179
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- DVD player
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Chefs Club - Onsite restaurant.
Trecento Quindici Decano - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a cooked-to-order breakfast, available each day from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
A 24-hour health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Free bicycles on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, Thai massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 59.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 50.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 59.0 per night
- Aspen St. Regis
- St. Regis Aspen
- St. Regis Aspen Resort
- St Regis Aspen
- St Regis Resort Aspen
- The St. Regis Aspen Resort Hotel Aspen
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.