- Wheeler Opera House
- 6 min walk
- The John Denver Sanctuary
- 8 min walk
- Main Street Bakery & Cafe
- 2 min walk
- Grateful Deli
- 2 min walk
- Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Aspen, Hotel Aspen is in the city centre. Aspen Mountain and Buttermilk Mountain are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Aspen Recreation Center and Krabloonik Dogsled Rides are also worth visiting.
- Wheeler Opera House - 6 min walk
- The John Denver Sanctuary - 8 min walk
- Wagner Park - 8 min walk
- Aspen Art Museum - 8 min walk
- Rio Grande Park - 9 min walk
- Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County) - 7 min drive
- Main Street Bakery & Cafe - 2 min walk
- Grateful Deli - 2 min walk
- J-Bar - 3 min walk
- Over Easy - 3 min walk
- Aspen Brewing Co - 4 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />
- Airport shuttle service is available upon request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Aspen
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
right on bus line to all the ski resorts,close to the action. during ski season good breakfast,great coffee included along w/ simple apres ski snacks & drinks included. cannot be beat.