Visiting Ashkelon - Southern Coast
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Ashkelon - Southern Coast has to offer. This city also attracts visitors with its seaside ambiance.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Ashkelon - Southern Coast
- Closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) 37.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ashkelon - Southern Coast
The natural setting of the seaside is picturesque, and places to visit include Ashdod Beach, Ashkelon Beach, and Ashkelon National Park. Eye of the Sun and Ashdod MonArt Arts Centre are a couple of additional places to visit while you're here. With 9 hotels and other accommodations in Ashkelon - Southern Coast, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates.
- West All Suite Boutique Ashdod - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Leonardo Plaza Ashdod - Amenities at this 4-star hotel include a full-service spa and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Leonardo Hotel Ashkelon - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Visitors like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Jaffa Port located 23 mi (37 from city center and Hatachana Compound which is 23.6 mi (38 away.
Dressing for Ashkelon - Southern Coast
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Ashkelon - Southern Coast gets about 21.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F