This is a newish property that is located very conveniently close to the surf beach. There are two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with queen bunks. The unit is located above shops with the bedrooms on the 2nd floor and the living space on the 3rd floor.
However, there were too many downsides to make it good value for money:
- the bedrooms are tiny, which is why they only have queen beds in the room. King won't fit. I don't see how you could comfortable have 6 people in the property
- As at September 2015, there was a huge unit development being built right next door and roadworks outside. Builders arrived at 6:30am.
- You can hear the road noise from the Great Ocean Road.
- There were small maintenance issues e.g. The down stairs heater didn't work, didn't provide any dishwasher tablets.
- The service provided by the agents was poor. Their email said key pick up was between 2 and 5. They called at 11am to ask when we were arriving and when I said between 3-4 they said they closed at 3 on weekends and "that they should correct the email". I then asked the drive time from Melbourne and they didn't know! Had to rush around at the start of our holiday to get there in time.
It's not a bad property but at the top of the Anglesea price range I wouldn't recommend.