- Albury Library Museum
- 14 min walk
- Lauren Jackson Sports Centre
- 2 min drive
- Commercial Golf Resort
- 2 min drive
- Albury, NSW (ABX)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Albury, Albury Manor House is in the business district and near the airport. Commercial Golf Resort and Wodonga Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Hume and Noreuil Park.
- Albury Library Museum - 14 min walk
- Ettamogah Pub - 2 min drive
- Lauren Jackson Sports Centre - 2 min drive
- Commercial Golf Resort - 2 min drive
- Albury Botanic Gardens - 5 min drive
- Albury Station - 11 min walk
- Albury, NSW (ABX) - 5 min drive
- Where to eat
- Westminster – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Albury Manor House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 10:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 22.90 and AUD 35.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Albury Manor House Motel
- Manor House Motel
- Albury Manor House
- Albury Manor House Hotel Albury
- Albury Manor Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Albury
- Albury Manor House Hotel
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Food very good, but pricey. Good location close to restaurants, town centre and highway. Good parking. Extremely helpful staff.