Visitors to Albany are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, monuments, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Albany
- The closest major airport is in Albany, WA (ALH) 11.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Albany
Cultural venues in the city include Patrick Taylor Cottage, Western Australian Museum, and Albany Convict Gaol Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Old Gaol Museum, Brig Amity Replica, and Desert Mounted Corps Memorial. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Albany Visitor Centre and Albany Entertainment Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Albany. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Albany Central Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with a private living room.
- Spencer Suites Albany - Our customers like the central location and comfortable beds at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- My Place Colonial Accommodation - This 3.5-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Albany
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 61°F as the nighttime average
- Albany gets about 28.03 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F