Visiting Al Karama
Visitors to Al Karama are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and coffeehouses. Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, and Mall of the Emirates are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Al Karama
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) 5.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) 23.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Al Karama
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, and Mall of the Emirates. Additionally, in the area you'll find Ski Dubai and Aquaventure.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Fortune Karama Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bur Dubai can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see outside the city include BurJuman Mall, located 0.8 mi (1.3 from the heart of the city, and Wafi City Mall, which is 1.3 mi (2.2 away.
Dressing for Al Karama
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 104°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 105°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 98°F as the daytime average and 58°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Al Karama is 3.31 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 105°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 58°F