- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Rundle Mall
- 3 min walk
- Adelaide Casino
- 5 min walk
- Adelaide Festival Centre
- 6 min walk
- Adelaide, SA (ADL)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Near a train station, Mayfair Hotel is in an area with great shopping. Rundle Mall and Adelaide Central Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Adelaide Botanic Gardens and Henley Beach. Check out an event or a game at Adelaide Oval, and consider making time for Adelaide Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Rundle Mall - 3 min walk
- Adelaide Casino - 5 min walk
- Adelaide Festival Centre - 6 min walk
- Victoria Square - 6 min walk
- Adelaide Convention Centre - 7 min walk
- Pirie Street Tram Station - 3 min walk
- Adelaide, SA (ADL) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mayflower Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Bowery Italian Kitchen – Café offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and light fare on selected days.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 39 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.6 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mayfair Hotel Adelaide
- Mayfair Hotel
- Mayfair Adelaide
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I had a wonderful stay. My room was a Deluxe King and was spacious, fresh and with excellent amenities. While travelling I really appreciate a quiet room with silent air conditioning. There were complimentary items in the mini bar and no hard sell from the team on checking in. Really friendly and clean.