- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Adelaide Casino
- 1 min walk
- Parliament House
- 2 min walk
- Adelaide Convention Centre
- 2 min walk
- Adelaide, SA (ADL)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
InterContinental Adelaide is located on the riverwalk and in an area with great shopping. Rundle Mall and Adelaide Central Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Adelaide Botanic Gardens and Henley Beach. Check out an event or a game at Adelaide Oval, and consider making time for Adelaide Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Adelaide Casino - 1 min walk
- Parliament House - 2 min walk
- Adelaide Convention Centre - 2 min walk
- The Bradman Collection - 2 min walk
- Adelaide Festival Centre - 4 min walk
- Adelaide Station - 1 min walk
- Adelaide, SA (ADL) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Shiki – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Riverside – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Atrium Lounge – Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Close proximity to everywhere I needed to be. Staff were amazing