Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Adelaide hotel in Adelaide Central Business District, walk to Rundle Mall
Located in Adelaide Central Business District, this romantic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Beehive Corner Building and Adelaide Casino. Rundle Mall and Adelaide Festival Centre are also within 10 minutes. Adelaide Station is only a 3-minute walk and Pirie Street Tram Station is 6 minutes.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite.
All 208 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and satellite TV. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Banquet hall
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 208
- Number of floors - 12
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Bistro Sixty5 - This bistro serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.00 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: AUD 150 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 18 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.00 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Adelaide Grand Chancellor
- Adelaide Grand Chancellor Hotel
- Chancellor Hindley
- Grand Chancellor Adelaide Hindley
- Grand Chancellor Hindley
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide Hindley
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Hindley
- Grand Chancellor Adelaide
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide on Hindley
- Hotel Grand Chancellor
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.