Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Women's and Children's Hospital, National Wine Centre of Australia, and Adelaide Oval. Adelaide Botanic Gardens and Art Gallery of South Australia are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a conference center, and self parking.
All 114 rooms have TVs with cable channels and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Guests will also find free WiFi, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Art Series - The Watson
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Art Series - The Watson features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Art Series - The Watson is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 2014
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 10
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
The Local Grind - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
Start your morning with a cooked-to-order breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15 and AUD 25 for adults, AUD 15 and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.00 per night
- Art Series Watson
- Art Series Watson Aparthotel
- Art Series Watson Aparthotel Walkerville
- Art Series Watson Walkerville
- Art Series Watson Hotel Walkerville
- Art Series Watson Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.