Visiting Adamstown Heights
Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping in Adamstown Heights. This city attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing ambiance.
- You'll find 142 Expedia hotels and other accommodation choices in the larger area of Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 20.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Adamstown Heights
- Mercure Charlestown - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Adamstown Heights
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Adamstown Heights is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 81°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 46°F