Visiting Acacia Ridge
Visitors to Acacia Ridge are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and shopping. The Gabba, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, and Queen Street Mall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 24.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Acacia Ridge
The Gabba, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, and Queen Street Mall are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium and Roma Street Parkland.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Coopers Colonial Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Suncorp Stadium, located 8.5 mi (13.7 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Acacia Ridge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- About 44.49 inches of rain falls on Acacia Ridge each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F