Availability: The Langham, Sydney
19th Century luxury
Rocks district location
The Langham Sydney is situated near the central business district and within walking distance of the Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbour, and the Sydney Bridge.
Day spa, gym
The hotel maintains a 19th Century feel while providing such modern amenities as a day spa with a swimming pool and gym, 2 restaurants, and a cocktail bar.
Each of the 100 rooms at The Langham Sydney feature high-speed Internet connection, marble bathrooms with designer toiletries, writing desks, and tea/coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Langham, Sydney Amenities
Located near the historic Rocks and business centre of Sydney, The Langham Sydney provides easy access to shops, entertainment, and business and tourist destinations. Hotel facilities include four conference and meeting rooms; a full-service health spa with sauna, steam room, swimming pool, and gym; a concierge desk; 24-hour business center; and a media library. High-speed Internet access is available (surcharge), as are dry cleaning service, tour assistance, and airport transportation (surcharge). Dining options include two on-site restaurants and a cocktail bar.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 3
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge) cooked-to-order
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Year Built 1992
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Galileo - Fine-dining restaurant serving breakfast and dinner. Reservations required. Closed Sunday and Monday.
Globe Bar & Brasserie - Dinning all day, from noon to 10.30PM. Boasts Sydney’s award-winning traditional afternoon tea, served in grand British tradition.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
Day Spa - Here guests can enjoy La Prairie treatments, as well as the Spa's own signature range of luxurious treatments and products, which incorporate a blend of ancient therapies.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Langham, Sydney Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 45.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per night
- Pet fee: AUD 70 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: AUD 70 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.