Book your room at Moevenpick Sentosa
Deluxe, One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe, Two Twin BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe, Two Twin Beds, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe, One King Bed, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Heritage PremiumMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Heritage Premium MerlionMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Onsen Jacuzzi PremiumMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Lovingly restored Singapore colonial-style retreat
Near Universal Studios
From the hotel it's a 5-minute walk to Universal Studios Singapore and Marine Life Park, which houses the world's largest oceanarium. The nearby monorail connects to the MRT network, and the suspension bridge at Palawan Beach enables guests to stroll to the southernmost point of continental Asia.
1940s heritage building
Moevenpick Sentosa restores old-fashioned glamour with a renovated colonial wing and vintage services such as high tea in Galleria. Guests can sample fine malt whiskies at The WoW bar and enjoy Asian and Western food in Tablescape, starting with a made-to-order omelet at the breakfast buffet.
Natural style, free WiFi
The hotel's 2 distinct wings offer a choice between colonial-style and contemporary accommodations, with the added pleasure of an outdoor Japanese hot tub in signature Onsen suites. Wood and other natural materials are used throughout, while high-tech touches include free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 3766 square feet (350 square meters) include a conference center. This Colonial hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Moevenpick Sentosa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 191
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 350
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 2011
- Conference space size (feet) - 3766
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Tablescape - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: SGD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SGD 24 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): SGD 24 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: SGD 24 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: SGD 24 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: SGD 90.95-101.65 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.