Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- One Double Bed
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
- One Double Bed
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- One Queen Bed
Upscale apartment on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Set on the beach in Scarborough, this apartment is within the vicinity of Hillarys Boat Harbour, Subiaco Oval, and Aquarium of Western Australia. Area attractions also include Station Street Markets Subiaco and Claremont Showgrounds.
Spend the day on Seashells Scarborough's beach or relax by one of the apartment's 2 outdoor swimming pools.
Guestrooms open to furnished balconies with beach or sea views and feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Seashells Scarborough features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a sauna. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This luxury apartment also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and laundry facilities.
Seashells Scarborough is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Pool sun loungers
- Free secure covered parking
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free secure covered parking
- Room Amenities
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Beach view
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Furnished balcony
- LCD TV
- Sea view
- Separate living room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cooking facilities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Welcome amenities
- Clock radio
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Standard TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Boating nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel’s reception is open daily from 8:30 AM to 4 PM on weekdays and from 9 AM to 3 PM on weekends and public holidays.
Guests planning to arrive outside these hours must use the access code provided in their booking confirmation to retrieve keys from a late box located at the property's main entrance. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Towels/sheets: AUD 5.0 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: AUD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- In-room childcare fee: AUD 25.00 per hour, per child (up to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Self Catering property is rated 4.5 stars.