Book your room at Hotel Fujita Nara
Hotel in Nara near Kofuku-ji
Situated in Nara, this hotel is close to Kofuku-ji, Todaiji Temple, and Nara National Museum. Also nearby are Nara Park and Kasuga Shrine.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel Fujita Nara features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with desks and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1507 square feet (140 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Nara hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 140
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 1983
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1507
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hotel Fujita Nara has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1/3
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.