Please enter your travel dates.
Fairmont Room - Non-Refundable
- 1 king
Deluxe Room - Non-Refundable
- 1 king
1937 Suite - Non-Refundable
- 1 king
5-star luxury hotel in Nairobi with 2 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to University of Nairobi, City Hall, and City Square. Also nearby are Kenya National Theatre and Jeevanjee Gardens.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Fairmont The Norfolk features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Fairmont The Norfolk provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Fairmont The Norfolk has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning on the terrace between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Fairmont The Norfolk has 2 restaurants serving dinner only.
Tatu Restaurant - This steakhouse specializes in American cuisine.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Swimming on site
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: KES 3000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: KES 2400 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: KES 2400 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: KES 4300 per person (one way)
- Deposit: KES 8500 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.