Book your room at Seagull Hotel Miami Beach
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Sun and fun on the beach, near Lincoln Road Mall
This Miami Beach resort is by the ocean, on the beach within minutes of Miami City Ballet, Bayshore Municipal Golf Course, and New World Symphony Park. Also nearby are Miami Beach Botanical Garden and Lummus Park Beach.
Guests at this beach resort will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as limo/town car service and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The resort offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Art Deco resort also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Seagull Hotel Miami Beach is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 172
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1950
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Terrace cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- In-room safe fee: USD 2.26 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.