Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Hotel Garden View (HOT DEAL)
- 1 double
- 1 king
Luxury Grand Room
- 1 king
Deluxe Bungalow, Garden View
- 1 king
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
This Krabi resort is located in the entertainment district, set on a private beach within a short distance of Ao Phra Nang Beach, Nopparat Thara Beach, and Ao Nang Krabi Boxing Stadium. Local attractions also include Ao Phai Plong and West Railay Beach.
At Krabi Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private beach where you can enjoy kayaking.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property is undergoing renovations from 1 January 2014 to 31 October 2014 (completion date subject to change).Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Krabi Resort with activities like kayaking, rowing/canoeing, and volleyball.
A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Krabi Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 4
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free secure parking
- Year Built 1982
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4306
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 400
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Medical assistance available
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
The Boat Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Sushi Hut and Grilled - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2000 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2400 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ASEAN Green Hotel thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.