Availability: Best Western Samui Bayview Resort & Spa
Superior Room, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, Sea View (Grand)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Honeymoon SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite with JacuzziMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Resort with a full-service spa, in Koh Samui (Bo Put)
This spa resort is located in Koh Samui (Bo Put), near the airport, Bangkok Hospital, Thai International Hospital, and Phetch Buncha Thai Boxing Stadium. Also nearby are Chaweng Thai Boxing Stadium and Central Festival Samui.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Samui Bayview Resort & Spa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Samui Bayview Resort & Spa Amenities
This Koh Samui resort has its very own private beach. In addition to a full-service spa, Best Western Samui Bayview Resort & Spa features an outdoor pool and a health club. The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of limo/town car service and a meeting/conference room. This Koh Samui resort also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a ferry terminal shuttle.
- Private beach nearby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Children's pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Bayview Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
Bayview Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Best Western Samui Bayview Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2800
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1400 (up to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: THB 100 per hour (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.