Availability: Lomani Island Resort
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Suite (Hibiscus)Max Occupancy: 3 guests
Bungalow, BeachfrontMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
This Malolo Lailai Island resort is next to a golf course and is set on its own private white sand beach within easy reach of Musket Cove Marina. Regional attractions also include Momi WW2 Gun Site and North Beach.
Catch some rays on Lomani Island Resort's private white sand beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy snorkeling.
In addition to refrigerators and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lomani Island Resort Amenities
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. At Lomani Island Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and windsurfing.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center.
Lomani Island Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor tennis court
- Year Built 2005
- Tennis on site
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Flame Tree Restaurant - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach, an outdoor tennis court, and complimentary bicycles are featured at the resort. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Sailing on site
- Skydiving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
Lomani Spa has massage/treatment rooms, couples treatment room(s), and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Lomani Island Resort Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: FJD 99
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: FJD 99
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: FJD 9 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 9 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: FJD 70 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: FJD 95 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat or helicopter to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.