Availability: Holiday Inn Suva
Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star family-friendly hotel in Suva with a full-service spa
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Fiji Museum, Thurston Gardens, and Mariamma Temple. Also nearby are University of the South Pacific and Fiji National Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Suva features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Suva Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Holiday Inn Suva features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. This family-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Holiday Inn Suva has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Picnic area
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 363
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Full-service spa
- Pool sun loungers
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Vikatoria Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Holiday Inn Suva Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: FJD 28 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 10.50 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.