Book your room at Coral Towers
Please enter your travel dates.
3-star apartment on the beach, near Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens
This Cairns North apartment is located by the ocean, nestled on the beach a short distance from Cairns Esplanade Charles Street Parkland, Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens, and Mount Whitfield Conservation Park. Also nearby are Esplanade Lagoon and Cairns Base Hospital.
Guests at this beach apartment will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as barbecue grills and a picnic area.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Coral Towers features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This beach apartment also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Coral Towers is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 9
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1982
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 49 AUD per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 49 AUD per week )
Park your car
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate dining area
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Separate living room
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The fine print for Coral Towers
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 5 PM Monday - Saturday, after noon Sunday, or after 11 AM on public holidays, must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 49 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 49 per week (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 32.00 per night
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.