Availability: Best Western Astor Metropole Apartments
Studio Twin ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Studio Queen ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Studio Queen Apartment - Bed & BreakfastMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family-friendly Spring Hill apartment near Queen Street Mall
Located in the heart of Spring Hill, this family-friendly apartment is within walking distance of Tower Mill, Museum of Brisbane, and St. John's Anglican Cathedral. Also nearby are Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parkland.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Astor Metropole Apartments features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and refrigerators. Other amenities include microwaves and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Astor Metropole Apartments Amenities
The apartment offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measure 240 square feet (22 square meters). This family-friendly apartment also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Best Western Astor Metropole Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Number of floors - 15
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2002
- Conference space size (feet) - 240
- Conference space size (meters) - 22
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Best Western Astor Metropole Apartments has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Best Western Astor Metropole Apartments Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 19.9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay (cash only)
- Breakage deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.