Book your room at Hotel Ferrovial Inn
Bogota hostal with a complimentary breakfast
Situated near the airport, in Bogota, this hostal is close to Corferias Convention Center, Attorney General's Building, and Administrative Court of Cundinamarca. Also nearby are National University of Colombia and Cundinamarca Government Building.
A complimentary continental breakfast is available. Hotel Ferrovial Inn also features a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, a turndown service, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hostal offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 45 square feet (4 square meters). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Bogota hostal also offers 24-hour room service, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift).
Hotel Ferrovial Inn has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2004
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 45
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
The fine print for Hotel Ferrovial Inn
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.